Friday, November 20, 2009

The Clewie Clips

Now that we are living aboard our newest crew member would like to get involved in the reporting. She is a tender 10 months old but has had a wealth of experience traveling. Her reports will be known as The Clewie Clips.

Heeerr's Clewie:

Howdy everyone from Texas. I had to learn that howdy lingo. I am originally from Georgia. A southern peach indeed. Here is a picture of me when I was just a baby.


I have already flown in an airplane, traveled by car from Texas to Ohio and back and spent many weekends on the boat.

I was getting really worried when all the furniture started disappearing from my house. The humans weren't going to work either. I thought for sure we were going to be living under a bridge somewhere, what fun that would be. All kinds of critters to chase there. Here's another picture of me laying on my favorite perch. I am a little older in this picture.
Heck, I'm a lot older, not even recognizable from my baby picture.

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. It is going to be really interesting to see if my humans can really pull off this cruising thing.

No comments: