Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's a Clewie Clip!!

It's my party and I'll meow if I want too! It's my birthday today. I am one year old. I have been busy planning a party with my humans. I suppose I will invite them since they are bringing the refreshments. I got lots of gifts. A whole pack of mice, I just love chewing off the tails. I will definitely hide them from my sister. A new blanket and a cute pink collar. I can't wait to try them out.

I really think the humans are a little nutty. I question whether they know what they are doing. We were supposed to be in the warm waters of Florida by now and here we are stuck at the dock in chilly Mobile. It has been so cold that I don't want to go out and explore the deck. Besides that the deck is really dirty. At least it isn't as cold as Ohio was, and what's up with all that white stuff on the ground? Never seen that before. I overheard the humans talking to some other humans and I think we are out of here soon. On the sea again, I can't wait to get on the sea again! Well, I have never really been on the sea, I hope I don't get sick. I have lots of places to hide when it get's scary.

Well, it's time for a cat nap before the party. Bye, Bye.

No comments: