Saturday, October 16, 2010

Clewie Clip!

Hi everyone, it has been a really long time since I have been able to post. My people keep shoving me away from the computer. It seems that my paws hit the wrong keys and it really messes up the display. I think when I do it the screen is called "Oh Crap" or something like that.

Well, it was a really hot summer. I stayed down in the boat where it was nice and cool. I was getting kind of bored though so it is nice to be back out on the water. Although there were some rough days and I still don't like when that loud motory thing is running. When that happens I just hide under the covers as far away as I can get from it. I don't know how my sister stands it. She just lies in the aft cabin where it is the noisiest. She must be deaf or something. I guess that explains why I can sneak up and pounce on her without her knowing.

It is really neat to be traveling. The inside stays the same but the outside has changed everytime we stop. I'm not allowed outside when we are moving though. When we are stopped I get to run around in the cockpit. When I get close to the edge I keep hearing a loud sound from the people. It sounds like "NO". Not sure what that means. The other day the lady people took me out on the deck. I even got my picture taken.










Now I know how to get out there and run out without the people as soon as they are not looking. You should hear the "NOs" then. I think the people think that I am crazy because now they put a straight jacket on me and I can hardly move. When I first had it on I flopped on my side and laid there like a slug. They would stand me up but I would just fall over. I'm not liking this thing at all. Eventually I was able to get up and stand. It took a long time for me to finally get my legs to move. Now I can walk a little bit with it on. For some reason it just takes the fun out of running out onto the deck.



















I had to go to the doctor and get shots. The people stuck me in this little cage and my sister in another one. We rode in this big red truck that was really noisy. The doctor was nice but I must have not been good because I didn't get a tasty treat. After the shots I probably would have barfed it up anyway.

Today it is really windy and noisy outside so I think I will just stay inside and sleep.

1 comment:

Jenny, s/v Ta Keel Ah said...

Great to hear from you again, Clewie! We've missed your posts.