Thursday, November 11, 2010

Clewie Clip!

Wow! so much has happened I don't know where to begin. We were at this place, my people called it The Swamp. There were lots of boats really close together and other people were walking across ours. I wanted to jump from boat to boat but the woman wouldn't let me. I had to be satisfied with just sitting in the back place and watch. When the other people would come by they would all say, "What pretty blue eyes you have", well yeah, I'm a Siamese. Some would come and touch me and I would smell them. The ones that smelled good I would lick. Some didn't smell too good though. From my seat I could see lots of trees, in fact the whole place was trees. I wanted so bad to go out and climb them and pretend that I am the queen of the jungle. Ah, dreams are good.

We left there and went to this place where we were tied up at a park. All I could do there is dream about running in the park. I saw some of the same other people that I saw at The Swamp place. We didn't stay here very long. I heard the woman say something about getting some wine and then leaving. We did stay overnight though.

The next day we had some men people get on the boat and we weren't ever by land. They looked really official and looked all over the boat. At first it scared me but when one of the scary looking man people said, "Ah, you have a kitty on board", I knew we would be OK. We kept going and they got off, I don't know where they went or how but they got off.

We stopped for awhile at some dock and it rained and got really cold. I'm glad we were at the dock so we could have heat. I don't have that nasty long fur like my sister to help keep me warm. It is like icky, she licks it and then barfs. I just laugh.

After a few more of the regular days with that loud thingy they call a motor running we had a really long period of moving. I thought it would never end and my people were mostly up above. Every time they would come down below I would scream really loud, to be heard over the motor thingy, and then rub all up against them to get attention. We finally stopped and now it seems to be a lot warmer. Hmmm, wonder why that is!

Bye Bye for now.
Clewie

No comments: